5 Family Friendly Restaurants on the Space Coast (perfect for after your family photo session!)
Lots of families love going out to eat after their golden hour family photo session, so I put together 5 of our favorite family friendly spots to eat on the Space Coast!
- The Burger Place - Kids meals are served in super fun cardboard cars, and they have chicken nuggets and hotdogs too if your kid isn't into burgers!
- Tandoor Indian - The best garlic naan bread around and it's always a hit with my kids! We usually opt for a chicken and rice meal with no spice for our kids to share.
- Olive Tree Greek Grill - I'm pretty sure my kids would eat their gyro chicken and rice every day if I let them! Olive Tree is located in The Avenues in Viera and my kids love playing in the plaza behind the restaurants afterwards too.
- Genna Pizza - Their coal fire pizza is our favorite, great for both dining in and takeout!
- Me N Tito’s Mexican Grill - A fast casual Mexican restaurant with lots of options for kids, plus every meal comes with super tasty churros that my kids always love!
Bonus: Maggie’s Ice Cream - Our absolute favorite local ice cream spot; they have homemade ice cream and lots of custom + seasonal flavors that are always so yummy!
Carly is a newborn + family photographer and filmmaker located on Florida's Space Coast, specializing in all things motherhood including newborn, fresh 48, maternity, + family sessions. Published in Inspired Magazine and The Motherhood Anthology, Carly aspires to capture timeless, organic images for her clients to cherish, print, and pass down for generations. Learn more here.